Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Killing Season"

 I don't normally watch "war" movies. I think it hits too close to home. I don't like the truth about it. I guess that would mean I'm in denial. I don't know.  What I DO know, however, is that I promised to take requests, and I plan on keeping that promise, That being said… Tonight's review is  on "Killing Season", starring Robert De Niro and John Travolta. You know you can't go wrong with De Niro. But I had my doubts about Travolta. Boy was I surprised. They both did such an amazing job. Full of suspense and surprises, this film taught me a lot about the Bosnian war. Something I was ashamedly unaware of.  I'm trying to find the words to describe the movie without giving any of it away. It deserves better than that. Let me just tell you this: It was scary in a way I'm not used to. There was horror that I've never experienced until now. I will never forget it. And the sad part is that it really happened. I did my share of crying with this one. I recommend it highly. Five stars. Two thumbs up!  Get the tissues out and be prepared. This movies had a lot of violence in it. I wouldn't recommend it for the kiddies.

Thanks for reading.
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment