Monday, January 13, 2014

'Safe Haven'

Tonight's review is on a movie called "Safe Haven", starring Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel. I'm pretty sure most of you saw it in the theaters, and I was a little late, but let me refresh your memories. Young abused lady takes a bus to a small town, trying to forget her past, meets a man, falls in love, past catches up to her, Yadda Yadda Yadda. Bordering on the line of plagiarism (can you say "Sleeping With The Enemy" times 2? This is a sleepy story in a sleepy town with sleepy people and the outcome is as predictable as it is sleepy. Sorry Readers, this one barely kept me awake, I'm giving it two and a half generous stars, and that would be only because the actors did a good job, and the little girl couldn't get any cuter.  Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment